Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA++++ - 80ml
Is an everyday chemical sunscreen for all skin types inlcuding sensitive skin.
Is is water-based and has a gel-type texture to give a soft weightless and light finish without leaving any greasiness or white cast on the skin . Being a high SPF broad spectrum sunscreen, it works to guard your skin against UVB and especially UVA rays.
It is formulated with ingredients that won't block your pores and other star ingredients such as Adenosine, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Sea Buckthorn Oil and Niacinamide to hydrate, nourish and even out your skin tone while protecting it from further damage by the relentless sun rays.
With this larger size, you can use it on the face, neck and anywhere else with concerns of photo-aging.
- Use as the last step of your morning skin care routine.
- Smooth a 1/4 of a tea spoon amount onto face and lightly pat in to aid absorption.
- Apply 30 minutes prior to sun exposure to enable protection products to fully be absorbed by skin.
- The areas of the face that are most exposed to the sun are under the eyes, around the cheekbones, and on the bridge of the nose and forehead, so concentrate application to these areas.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Dibutyl Adipate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate (Uvinul A Plus) , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluornate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
Please always patch test this product before use.
Stop using if it causes an allergic reaction on your skin