- First, place the dermaroller under warm running water for 1 to 2 minutes. Then, soak the dermaroller head in isopropyl alcohol for 10 minutes (a concentration of 60% to 80%) to disinfect.
- After cleansing skin, use on forehead, cheeks, and chin. Roll the dermaroller back and forth 4-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically and diagonally in the area you wish to treat.
- Maintain the same speed and pressure to create more micro vessels. Use for at least 1 minute to properly stimulate the skin. Do not use on your eyelids, lips, or nose.
- Immediately apply treatment product to the skin.
- You may experience slight redness after treatment. It will disappear in 2 to 7 days depending on the intensity of your treatment. Also, mild skin peeling is quite common after several days.
Works best on large pores, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and shallow scars.
Please allow your skin to fully recover before next use.
Some people heal faster than others. Excessive use can damage any new collagen fibers and minimize skin development causing damage to the dermis.
Please sterilise the roller thoroughly before and after use!
Do not use the dermaroller if you have any skin inflammation or blood disorder. Please consult your doctors and / or dermatologist before use.