Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash - 70g
Real Effect Cleansing Powder For Keeping your Healthy Skin in The Best Condition
A cult K-beauty favourite that is well known for its skin friendly 5.5 pH balanced formula.
This enzyme powder wash deep cleanses pores to wash away all the buildup like sebum and dead skin cells .
Containing papain enzyme, which is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from the raw fruit of the papaya plant, the enzymes help break down and release dead skin cells allowing them to be gently washed away.
Loaded with vitamin E, this cleanser lathers up to allow a proper cleanse of your skin without stripping it of any moisture leaving it feeling soft, clean and hydrated.
This powder cleanser is super travel friendly. A little goes a long way with this unique and gentle cleanser.
It comes in a hygenic container that allows you to dispense a small amount of the powder at a time.
With a pH level of 5.5 it is gentle enough for sensitive or dry skin.
How to use:
- For daily use. Can also be used a the second cleanser in your double cleansing routine
- Shake a small amount of the powder into your hand, add a few drops of water and lather up to create soft milky foam
- Apply it to the face and gently massage it into the skin in circular motions to remove grime and buildup on the skin,
- especially on areas with clogged pores.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Follow on with the rest of your skincare routine.
Zea mays (corn) starch, sodium lauroyl aspartate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium palmitate, sodium lauryl sulfate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, titanium dioxide, badger oil, maltodextrin, papain, alcohol denat, methylparaben, fragrance.
Please always patch test this product before use.
Stop using if it causes an allergic reaction on your skin.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Avoid the eye area.
Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help right away.